What is Yohimbine Hydrochloride?
Yohimbe is the name of an evergreen tree that is found in parts of central and western Africa. The bark of Yohimbe contains a chemical called Yohimbine Hydrochloride. This is a form of Yohimbine that is commonly used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Yohimbine Hydrochloride can also be used for weight loss.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Many men experience it during the time of stress. The symptoms of this condition might include:
- Trouble getting or keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the emotions, brain, hormones, muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction might result from any of these. Also, mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction. In many cases, this condition is caused by something physical. Common causes may include:
- High cholesterol
- Multiple sclerosis
- High blood pressure
- Tobacco use
- Certain medications
- Sleep disorders
- Low testosterone
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
As you get older, erections might take longer to develop and might not be as firm. You might need more direct touch to your penis to get and keep an erection. The best way to prevent erectile dysfunction is to make healthy lifestyle choices. The other way to prevent it is to manage any existing health conditions.
Weight loss can be intentional or unintentional and be a manifestation of a certain condition. Weight loss can result from a decrease in body fluid, fat, or muscle mass. A decrease in body fluid can come from medications, lack of fluid intake, or fluid loss. A decrease in body fat can be intentionally caused by dieting or exercise.
How does Yohimbine Hydrochloride work?
For erectile dysfunction
Yohimbine Hydrochloride blocks the receptors in the body called alpha-2 adrenergic receptors. These receptors have an important role in inhibiting erections. This is thought to help alleviate erectile dysfunction. It is by blocking the receptors that are responsible for preventing erections. Yohimbine Hydrochloride also promotes the release of nitric oxide. This could lead to the dilation of blood vessels and an increase in blood flow to sexual organs.
For weight loss
Yohimbine Hydrochloride can promote more targeted fat loss. This is because the areas that have higher amounts of stubborn body fat tend to also have higher levels of alpha-2 adrenergic receptors. This higher concentration of alpha-2 adrenergic receptors makes that fat more resistant to mobilization. Yohimbine Hydrochloride binds to them more easily and blocks the receptors from catecholamines. When catecholamines can’t bind to these receptors, it becomes easier to lose that last bit of stubborn fat. Catecholamines are hormones made by your adrenal glands. It plays a significant role in the fight o9r flight response is adrenaline or noradrenaline.
Additional benefits of Yohimbine Hydrochloride:
- Improved circulation
Yohimbe helps improve circulation and blood flow throughout the body. This can act as a vasodilator and allow blood to flow more freely. Wherein, it provides the cells and organs with oxygen- and nutrient-rich blood.
2. Improved performance
People who are using this product notice an improvement in their training performance. Increased energy levels can help you push yourself beyond during workouts. In turn, this will let you see better results and a more stage-ready physique.
How to use Yohimbine Hydrochloride?
The recommended dosage is around 4 to 8 mg taken once or twice a day. The dosage may vary for person-to-person depending on your condition and response to the product. However, significant side effects that some are quite dangerous would be expected with such a high dose.
You don’t need much to feel the benefits that increase the longer you take it. It is recommended that the starting serving is 2 mg. It is to assess how your body responds. It may also be beneficial to use Yohimbine Hydrochloride 2-3 weeks before experiencing positive results. Do not exceed the recommended serving size. If you have experienced an overdose, call for medical help right away.
Tell your doctor if you experience serious side effects such as an allergic reaction call your doctor right away. The signs are:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your tongue, face, lips, or throat
- People with a history of heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, and mental health conditions should not take Yohimbine Hydrochloride.
- This is not recommended for use in children under the age of 18. This is unsafe for them because children appear to be extra sensitive to the harmful effects of Yohimbine Hydrochloride.
- When combining Yohimbine Hydrochloride with other stimulatory agents, half-dose both supplements and work up to the recommended dose cautiously, as two supplements can interact negatively.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medications.
- Yohimbine Hydrochloride contains a chemical that affects the body. It might affect the body in some of the same ways as some medications for depression called MAOIs. Taking Yohimbine Hydrochloride along with MAOIs might increase the effects and side effects of MAOIs and Yohimbine Hydrochloride.
- In pregnancy or breastfeeding, this is likely unsafe. It might affect the uterus and endanger the pregnancy. It might also poison the unborn child. Do not take Yohimbine Hydrochloride if you are breastfeeding.
- Taking this product might increase the risk of bleeding in people with bleeding disorders.
- Use Yohimbine Hydrochloride with caution in people with schizophrenia.
- This product might also make the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia worse. Use this carefully.
- Yohimbine Hydrochloride might increase the risk of bleeding. People who take this should stop at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Don’t use Yohimbine Hydrochloride because this might interfere with insulin and other medications used for diabetes and cause low blood sugar.
- Yohimbine Hydrochloride might bring out manic-like symptoms in people with bipolar depression or suicidal tendencies in individuals with depression.