The CORONA VIRUS-19 (COVID-19) is an infectiousdisease caused by the transmission of the virus. The main symptom of it issevere acute respiratory syndrome. The origin of the COVID-19 was identified inWuhan, China. Since then the Coronavirus has spread globally and becomepandemic in a short period. The infection caused by the CORONA virus can spreadfast from one person to another.
The spreading of the CORONA virus happens throughcoughing and sneezing. The onset of thesymptoms from the exposure is 2 weeks. The standard method of diagnosis is by a reversetranscription-polymerase chain reaction. The rate of deaths per number ofdiagnosed cases is on average 3.4%. The infection is also diagnosed with acombination of symptoms. The COVID-19 commonly attacks those who have a weakimmune system.
Thesymptoms of COVID-19
- Feverand muscle pain
- Productionof sputum
- Sorethroat and dry cough
- Severesymptoms are pneumonia and organ failure
- Coughand shortness of breath
What is Chloroquine? Chloroquine is a medication used to prevent and to treat malaria. It treats certain types of malaria, resistant strains, and complicated cases typically require different or additional medication. Occasionally it is used for amebiasis that is occurring outside the intestines. Amebiasis is a parasitic infection of the intestines caused by the protozoan Entamoeba. The symptoms of amebiasis include loose stool, abdominal cramping, and stomach pain. This medication is only allowed upon the prescription of a doctor.
Chloroquine is also used for rheumatoid arthritisand lupus erythematosus. There is also a continuous study wherein theChloroquine can treat the COVID-19. COVID-19 has no specific treatment for nowhowever the Chloroquine can aid in dealing with most of the symptoms. It isstill recommended to use and apply precautionary measures. Managing theCOVID-19 involves supportive care, isolation, and experimental measures.
Chloroquine is not a treatment for bacterial andallergic infections. Do not take this if you are allergic to any of itsingredients. You must also stop using this when you experience allergicreactions. Always visit your doctor from time to time during yourtreatment. You must avoid crowded anddirty places. The Chloroquine must be stored in a cool dry place.
Howdoes Chloroquine work?
Chloroquine works by interfering with the growth ofparasites in the red blood cells of the human body. It has been used forautoimmune diseases. This is because of its profound immunomodulatory effects.The CIOVID-19 targets the immune system and host that has existing diseases.Chloroquine can inhibit a pre-entry step of the viral cycle. This is done byinterfering with viral particles binding to their cellular cell surfacereceptor.
Chloroquine can also impair another early stage ofvirus replication. This is done by interfering with the pH-dependentendosome-mediated. This will guard the viral entry of enveloped viruses.Chloroquine can also interfere with the post-translational modification ofviral proteins. These modifications which involve proteases occur within theendoplasmic reticulum or the trans-Golgi network. This may also require a lowpH.
Chloroquine can also act on the immune system. Thisis done by sending signals to the cells and regulating them through the cell ofpro-inflammatory cytokines. The work of the Chloroquine is also based on theage, weight, and severity of the illness. The onset of the effects of theChloroquine can be observed right away.
TakingChloroquine with other medicine
- TheChloroquine may lower the effectiveness of vaccines such as rabies. It lowersthe vaccines that are administered into the skin. have your vaccine ahead oftime or before you will take the Chloroquine.
- TheAntacids that are used to treat indigestion and heartburn can reduce theabsorption of chloroquine from the gut. This may mean the full dose is notabsorbed into the body. To avoid such a situation you have to take the antacidahead of time.
- Cimetidinecan also prevent the breakdown of chloroquine by the liver. This eventuallyleads to an increased level of chloroquine in the blood. You should avoidtaking cimetidine with chloroquine as it may increase the risk of side effects.Let your doctor know if you are recently taking Cimetidine.
Howto use the Chloroquine?
Take this medication by mouth after eating yourmeal. You have to take this as directed by your doctor. The Chloroquine hasspecific weekly dosing. The length of the treatment is still being studied butyou have to base it on your medical condition. Stick to the duration of doseand do not take it if you go beyond the dosage period. Follow your doctor’sinstructions to avoid the worst side effects. You also have to take it ahead ofother medications you have.
The Chloroquine should be used in caution with elderly people. Tell your doctor if you have existing diseases such as kidney and liver diseases. People with severe gut disorders and diabetes must observe proper treatment. This is not allowed for breastfeeding or pregnant women. Inform your doctor if you just had surgery or you just gave birth. You can buy Chloroquine online.
Commonand Serious Side Effects of Chloroquine
- Thecommon side effects of the Chloroquine are:
- Blurredvision, nausea, and vomiting
- Abdominalcramps and headache
- Diarrheamay also occur
If these mild symptoms persist inform your doctor.Below is the list of the severe side effects of the Chloroquine:
- Bleachingof hair color
- Hairloss and mental/mood changes
- Confusion,personality changes, and unusual behavior
- Depression,hearing changes or hearing loss
- Darkeningof skin and tissue inside the mouth
- Highfever and severe chills
- Persistentsore throat and unusual tiredness
- Shortnessof breath and pale lips/nails/skin
Precautionsin taking Chloroquine
- Takethis medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor
- Donot take more or less of this drug than prescribed
- Donot stop taking it before completing treatment
- Skippingor changing your dose may affect the treatment
- Avoidbeing bitten by mosquitoes and other parasitic organisms
- Stayaway from people when you experience sneezing and cough
- Self-quarantineshould be observed in on-going treatment
- Keepthis away from the sight and reach of children
Trump, White House Coronavirus Task Force Hold News Conference and included in his speech that this can help in the treatment for COVID-19.