- Heart attacks
- Kidney problems
This is an oral tablet and can be used alone or with other medications for high blood pressure.
How does Accupril (Quinapril HCI/Hydrochlorothiazide) work?
Accupril (Quinapril HCI/Hydrochlorothiazide) works by lessening certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels. By lessening, the heart can pump blood more efficiently and the blood flows more easily. This helps raise the amount of oxygen to your heart. When you place an additional request in your heart, like exercise, your heart may deal with it better. You may also not get short of breath easily.
Why use Accupril (Quinapril HCI/Hydrochlorothiazide)?
Accupril contains Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide. It belongs to the class of medications known as ACE inhibitors and diuretic/water pills. As an individual monotherapy, this medication is an effective treatment for hypertension in once-daily doses. This is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How to use Accupril (Quinapril HCI/Hydrochlorothiazide)?
The recommended dosage depends on your medical condition and age. This is a tablet form and should be taken by mouth as a whole. It is usually taken once or twice a day. Take Accupril exactly as directed. Follow all the given instructions promptly.
What are the side-effects of Accupril (Quinapril HCI/Hydrochlorothiazide)?
These are the possible side-effects that may occur while you are taking this medicine:
- Burning pain in your hands or feet
- Fever, chills, cold or flu symptoms
- Stomach discomfort
- Muscle and back pain
- Skin rash or itching
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Feeling unsteady
- Slow or unusual heart rate
- High potassium
If these side effects persist and worsen, call your doctor right away.
Warnings and Precautions
Here are some things that you need to be precautious with:
- Before taking Accupril (Quinapril Hydrochloride), inform your doctor if you have any allergies.
- Inform your doctor if you have any medical history or current medications (vitamins/herbal supplements).
- Consult first your doctor before using this medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not share this or any of your medication with others who have the same condition as yours.
- Keep this drug at a dry and clean place to avoid infection.
- Keep this away from the reach of children and pets.